Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy’s Numerous Benefits
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is a revolutionary healing method that uses oxygen and air pressure to treat various injuries and sicknesses. Considering HBOT could be a good idea if you are sick and not getting better or have an open wound that is not healing.
The Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Procedure
HBOT is a non-invasive treatment employing an advanced hyperbaric oxygen chamber to deliver pure oxygen more efficiently. You will lie in this sealed chamber for one to two hours during the session.
The air in this chamber will be set to a pressure three times greater than the outside air and consisting of only 100% oxygen. The feeling is akin to reaching high altitudes in an airplane or diving to the bottom of a deep pool. This environment stimulates deep tissue healing and regeneration by enabling the body to absorb ten times more oxygen than usual.
Medici Hyperbaric treatment uses big Sechrist chambers, offering plenty of room for patient comfort, an entertainment system and a two-way intercom to ensure an enjoyable experience. Overall, it is a relaxing procedure. You can lie comfortably watching a movie or nap.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Benefits
HBOT offers several benefits, including:
- Increased circulation. This speeds up healing and regeneration by helping oxygen and minerals reach every region of your body while toxins exit.
- Reduced inflammation. Inflammation is a common ailment affecting many bodily functions and causing pain.
- Increased blood flow. This is especially advantageous for those lacking sufficient blood flow and oxygen to the brain and diabetics.
- Enhanced collagen production. Wound healing requires collagen, as it aids in the development of new skin cells, connective tissue and blood vessels.
- Shortened recovery time. Oxygen helps cells regenerate faster.
- Strengthened immune system. It improves white blood cells’ function and activates the body’s immune system to fight bacteria and other infections.
- Increased longevity. Your body takes longer to heal and rejuvenate cells as you age, but the extra oxygen supplied by HBOT counteracts this. Thus, it can serve as an anti-aging treatment.
HBOT can treat several medical conditions, including burns, chronic infection, poisoning, compromised skin grafts, anemia, osteomyelitis, addiction, PTSD, autism, arthritis, headaches, inflammatory bowel disease and more.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy with Medici Hyperbarics
Please, contact Medici Spine & Pain if you want to try HBOT. We have extensive expertise in HBOT and strive to exceed expectations by continually improving our standards beyond ordinary healthcare. In addition, we offer free consultations, so call 470-427-5040 or click “Book” below to be one step closer to feeling better.
Posted on behalf of
Phone: (844) 328-4624